Friday 1 March 2013

FABruary Style Challenge - Shades of Grey

To be honest, I don't have a lot of grey in my wardrobe, which regular readers will already be aware of, having spotted all colours of the rainbow in the various outfits on my blog.  The last Style Challenge though was Shades of Grey and I had to participate.  There's no point in doing 27 days and failing on the last day is there?

I could have packed my favourite thick grey cardigan, but it would have taken up a lot of room in my suitcase and I was hoping it wouldn't be cold enough to need it.  I also have a grey tweed jacket, but it didn't really go with the rest of my holiday clothes.  What I ended up wearing was a white and grey t-shirt, which does have several shades of grey in it, and a pair of blue and grey trainers for when we went out walking. I also wore grey eye   shadow, in keeping with the theme.


If you look at the sky you will also see several shades of grey, but we can't really complain after five days of sunshine.  My husband, who failed to capture the blue and grey trainers, kindly pointed out that there are some grey hairs too!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great outfit for you. The coral is one of your best colors I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Juhli. I am happy to say that I have a coral jumper on order, which should be arriving soon. Just hope that it's a good fit - if so, I will post it here!

    ReplyDelete